Green Way/Upper Kirby Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you recently been involved in an accident in the Upper Kirby neighborhood of Houston, TX? If you’ve been injured, you deserve to be compensated for your suffering.
At Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers, our Upper Kirby personal injury lawyers will do everything we can to get you justice and the money you deserve.
Contact our Houston law office to learn more.
How Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help After an Accident in Upper Kirby, Houston
Your accident has likely affected your life in ways you could not have imagined. Personal injury cases in Texas are complicated, and holding the responsible parties accountable can be daunting. That is why we do the heavy lifting to bring you the justice you deserve.
Hiring an Upper Kirby personal injury attorney can help ensure you get the best outcome possible. Our experienced attorneys will be able to handle the complexities of the case so you can focus on your recovery.
At Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand the physical and emotional pain that personal injury victims and their families endure. That is why we take great care to ensure a smooth process as we work with you.
We want to earn your trust and make this difficult experience as comfortable as possible for you.
You should not have to worry about lawsuit matters. Our team will take care of all of that. Among the services delivered by our personal injury lawyers:
- Litigating: Brian White is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. This means he has extensive trial experience and has demonstrated an ability to win in court. If insurance companies are not willing to negotiate a fair settlement offer, we are prepared to seek a jury trial.
- Investigating Personal Injury Claims: If we agree to take your case, we will conduct a thorough investigation to determine the best legal strategy for a favorable outcome.
- Gathering Evidence: Our personal injury lawyers will identify evidence that might be critical for success and assemble various material.
- Hiring Experts: As a financially strong firm, we can hire top experts to provide testimony that can lend legitimacy and credibility to your claim.
- Negotiating: We deal with the insurance companies and opposing counsel. Our negotiation skills are top-notch and we know how to make agreements that get you the best outcome.
Our Upper Kirby personal injury lawyers do not rest until we understand all you have suffered, so we can be sure to fight for everything you are owed by those who caused your injury.
Contact our law office to speak to our accomplished Houston trial attorneys. Learn more about what we can do for you if you were in an accident in Upper Kirby, TX.
What is Upper Kirby, TX Like?
Upper Kirby is an area of Houston, TX, located north of the city of West University Place, east of the Greenway Plaza, south of River Oaks, and southwest of Neartown. Populated by young professionals, Upper Kirby is both a commercial district and a trendy, up-and-coming neighborhood.
The after-work crowd has a number of options to consider as a gathering place for cocktails, as well as dinner in bistros and grills. Famous for its indie art galleries, farmers markets, and antiques shops, Upper Kirby is often bustling with people.
Demographics of Upper Kirby
The population of Upper Kirby comes in at just under 19,000 residents. This broken down as follows:
- 53.08% female; 46.92% male
- Median age is 35
- White collar: 61.18%; Blue collar: 3.31%
- 65% White; 14% Asian 13% Hispanic; 5% African-American
Upper Kirby’s crime index shows that it scores higher (more incidents) than the national average for nearly all measured crimes, including murder, rape, robbery, and assault..
Things to do in Upper Kirby, TX
Located at the heart of Houston’s oldest and wealthiest neighborhoods, Upper Kirby is named after Kirby Drive, which in turn was named after John Henry Kirby. Kirby was a lumber manufacturer who was also a Texas legislator and started the Kirby Petroleum Company. Upper Kirby is a commercial district but also a lively and vibrant district for fun and leisure. Attractions in the area include:
- Sprinkles: Although this well-known, national gourmet bakery got its start in Beverly Hills, Sprinkles has become a Houston area staple, serving up cupcakes, ice cream, and cookies all day long.
- Highland Village Shopping Center: Since 1957, Highland Village Shopping Center has been offering Upper Kirby residents 15 acres of upscale shopping, including retail stores like Williams-Sonoma, Valobra, Tossini, and White House/Black Market.
- River Oaks District: With a movie theater, residential buildings, and luxury brand shopping, visitors to River Oaks can enjoy 250,000 square feet of modern architecture and beautiful landscaping.
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar: Hopdoddy Burger Bar, an Austin-born burger joint, with a newer location in Houston. Hopdoddy offers gourmet food, including lamb/bison burgers, exotic fries, and specialty shakes. All in a fun and vibrant indoor and outdoor dining atmosphere.
- The Music Box Theater: Started in 2011, The Music Box Theater is the only cabaret theater in town and is the perfect place for live music and comedy. Every year, Houston actors and singers put on four musical comedy shows featuring well-loved songs of the past.
- iPic Theaters: iPic Theater is a luxury high-end movie theater offering plush reclining seats and “cuddle pods” for those on dates. The theater also offers gourmet snacks and meals made by a chef. These goodies can even be ordered from your seat.
- Levy Park: Gifted to the city by philanthropist Leon Levy, this park stretches across 5.21 acres of land and was constructed in 1941. With vibrant art installations and an invitation to all to connect and engage, Levy Park is a dynamic urban space dedicated to the arts, recreational activities, and education.
- Urban Harvest: Offers local produce and specially grown goods from Houston vendors. The organization is an active proponent and leader in the local food movement and hosts gardening classes, farmer markets, and gardens cared for by the community.
- A.D. Players: A.D. Players is a Houston theater company that performs at the Grace Theater and annually produces mainstage plays as well as four children’s theater plays every year.
With so many things to do and so many visitors flooding the area, it is not surprising that accidents might happen. That is why we are here. We know the difficulties that arise in the event of an accidental injury caused by the negligent acts of another, and we are prepared to help you through your personal injury.
Personal Injuries We Handle in Upper Kirby, TX
At Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers, we work hard to return you to your normal routine. Our firm deals with a number of different types of personal injury cases in Upper Kirby, TX, including:
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip and Fall
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Uber Accidents
- Product Liability
- Brain Injury
- Wrongful death
- And more
When you hire us, you are hiring leaders in the field of personal injury law. Our winning record shows you can count on us.
What Compensation Can I Expect After an Accident in Upper Kirby, TX?
You may be entitled to compensation if you have been injured in Upper Kirby, TX. The award amount will vary, but we will pursue all forms of recovery available to you.
We go after economic awards that cover medical bills, rehab, lost wages, and disability.
In parallel, we also seek damages for non-economic awards, which is compensation for injuries that are tougher to measure in tangible terms.
These include monetary awards to cover things like damage to cognitive abilities, pain and suffering, anguish and depression, visible scarring, and embarrassment.
Texas does not allow you to recover if you were the one mostly to blame for the accident and your resulting injury. This is called “modified comparative negligence.” We can work with you to figure out the assignation of blame.
With our combined years of experience handling personal injury claims in Texas, we work to provide the skilled representation our clients deserve.
At Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers, we know your life has changed dramatically and you are worried about the future. Call our Houston personal injury attorneys today to talk to our team.
Statute of Limitations for Upper Kirby Personal Injury Cases
The Texas statute of limitations for personal injury is two years. That means you have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit against those responsible for your injury. Call our office in Houston and let Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C., get your case moving.
Contact Our Upper Kirby Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Our lawyers consider all angles of your case before we move forward. There are a number of factors that determine the outcome in a personal injury lawsuit. If we decide to take your case, that means we believe it has a good likelihood of success.
When you hire Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C., you are hiring a firm that will advocate for you with tenacity. Give our Houston law office a call to get started. An initial consultation is always free.