Recalled Prescription Drugs in Houston
If you sustained harm after taking a prescription medication in Houston, TX, you could be entitled to compensation for your damages. The Houston recalled prescription drug lawyers at Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers fight for your right to receive fair compensation for the injuries and damages caused by dangerous prescription drugs.
With over 45 years of combined experience, our Houston personal injury lawyers have the legal knowledge and skills to handle complex product liability claims. As top-rated personal injury lawyers in Houston, our legal team has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
Table of Contents
How Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help If You’ve Been Injured by a Prescription Medication in Houston
Prescription drugs treat thousands of medical conditions. The right prescription medication can significantly increase a person’s quality of life. However, dangerous and defective prescription medications can cause devastating injuries, disabilities, and even deaths.
If a recalled prescription medication caused your injury, you deserve to be compensated fairly by the at-fault party. It does not matter whether the recall was voluntary or the pharmaceutical company was forced to recall the drug.
At Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers, our founding attorney Brian White is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He leads a team of attorneys who have been recognized nationally and locally for their legal services. Brian is a Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum member and has a perfect 10.0 rating on Avvo.
When you hire our award-winning legal team, you can expect us to:
- Conduct an independent investigation to determine why the prescription drug caused you harm
- Work with the best experts witnesses in the pharmaceutical industry and medical specialists to build a solid case for liability
- Identify all parties who are liable for your damages
- Document your damages to calculate how much your case is worth
- Aggressively negotiate with the parties for a fair settlement amount
- File a lawsuit and take your case to court if that is necessary to hold the at-fault parties responsible for your damages
At Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers, we stand up to pharmaceutical companies when their actions cause someone to suffer harm and injury. Our Houston defective product lawyers have extensive experience handling these types of claims.
Call to schedule a free case evaluation with a trusted Houston product liability attorney.
What Are the Different Types of Recalls for Prescription Drugs?
Prescription drug use is common in the United States. About 49% of people take at least one prescription medication. Roughly 24% of people take three or more prescription drugs.
There are three classifications of drug recalls in the United States:
- Class I – Recall a dangerous or defective drug that could cause death or a serious health problem.
- Class II – Recall a drug that could cause a temporary health problem or poses a slight threat of a serious nature.
- Class III – Recall of a drug that violates FDA manufacturing or labeling laws but is unlikely to cause adverse health events.
- Product defects
- Dangerous side effects
- Use of the wrong ingredients
- Reports of adverse events
- Incorrect potency or strength
Call your doctor immediately if you develop any side effects or adverse reactions to a prescription drug. From there, call Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers for a free case review if you believe a prescription drug harmed you or a family member.
How Much Is My Houston Recalled Prescription Drugs Case Worth?
The amount you can receive for a recalled prescription drug claim depends on the facts of your case. The severity of your injuries is a significant factor. Recalled and defective drugs can cause numerous injuries and conditions, including but not limited to the following:
- Kidney damage
- Rashes and skin irritation
- Hair loss
- Organ failure
- Liver damage
- Worsening underlying condition
- Birth defects
- Blood clots
- Internal bleeding
Your financial losses and the impact on your daily life are also factors to consider when determining how much a case is worth.
What Damages Can I Recover for a Recalled Prescription Drug Case in Houston, TX?
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Nursing and personal care
- Decreased earning potential
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished quality of life
- Permanent impairments and disabilities
- Emotional distress
Your time to file a claim for damages caused by a defective prescription drug is limited. As soon as you suspect a defective drug caused your injury, contact our Houston recalled prescription drug attorneys to discuss your situation.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Houston Recalled Prescription Drug Lawyers
Let us help you get the money you deserve after a recalled prescription drug injures you in Houston, Texas. Contact our law office to speak with one of our Houston product liability lawyers. We are here for you when you need trusted legal advice and aggressive legal representation.