Houston Museum District Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured in the Houston Museum District because someone else was negligent, you may be entitled to compensation for your suffering.
The Houston Museum District personal injury lawyers at Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers will fight for the money you deserve. Contact our Houston, TX law office to arrange a free consultation today to learn more.
Table of Contents
How Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help After an Accident in the Houston Museum District, TX
Experiencing an injury in Houston’s Museum District can be tough enough without the added stress of a lawsuit. Personal injury cases can be complicated. Fortunately, you do not have to pursue compensation on your own.
Hiring a personal injury attorney can make a world of difference. It can get you started on the path to what could be a substantial monetary award while giving you the time you need to recover from your injury.
At Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers our Houston Museum District personal injury lawyers excel in all areas of personal injury law. We fight for our clients so they get the justice they deserve. When you hire us, we relieve you from worrying about legal issues and allow you to focus on getting better.
These are just a few of the services our personal injury lawyers can provide:
- Investigating Personal Injury Claims: We evaluate the merits of your case before moving forward, so you can rest assured that if we take your case, it is because we believe we can win.
- Gathering Evidence: To establish liability on the part of those responsible for your injury, we collect evidence such as medical documents, police reports, camera footage, property damage, and witness statements are examples of evidence we will gather on your behalf to establish liability on the part of those responsible for your injury.
- Conducting Discovery: We depose parties, witnesses, and experts to get the information we need. We also send interrogatories to the defendant to ensure we have all the material we need to make your case.
- Hire Experts: Our firm has the resources to hire the best. We find respected experts who are leaders in their fields to help back your claim.
- Negotiating: Whether we are dealing with insurance companies or opposing counsel, we know how to negotiate to get you the best outcome and ensure you are not being taken advantage of by the system.
- Litigating: If insurance companies don’t extend a fair offer, our trial lawyers will not hesitate to bring your case to a jury. Brian White is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. This means he has extensive trial experience and has demonstrated an ability to win in court.
Our Houston personal injury attorneys take care of all this and more. We want to get you a full financial recovery, and our team is tireless in pursuit of that goal. We dig into the details to understand the nature and extent of your injuries and how you have suffered, so we can fight to get you every dollar you need and deserve.
Contact our Houston law office to arrange a free consultation today to learn more about how we might be able to help if you’ve been injured in the Museum District.
What is the Houston Museum District Like?
Located just southwest of downtown, the Houston Museum District draws nearly nine million visitors each year. They come to explore the 19 museums and centers that make up the cultured neighborhood.
The District began in 1977 as a grassroots movement to bring culture and art to Houston. The movement took an area that was in disarray and created a walkable community with lush landscaping.
In addition to its museums, the District’s other highlights include a vault containing the largest emerald crystal ever recovered in North America, a kid-run city with its own skyline, and a 4D theater. The District offers easy access to the Houston Zoo, Hermann Park, and the Children’s Museum of Houston.
On top of all the cultural attractions, the District also has residential housing communities that make it a family-friendly place to live.
Cultural Attractions in the Houston Museum District
The Houston Museum District got its start in 1997 when eleven museums came together to form the Houston Museum District Association. Since then, eight more museums joined the District for a total of 19 museums spanning across a 1.5-mile radius of the Mecom Fountain in Hermann Park. Some of the most notable attractions are:
- Buffalo Soldiers National Museum – The goal of the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum is to preserve the memory and legacy of the 10th cavalry, an all African American unit in the military. The unit was nicknamed “Buffalo Soldiers” by Cheyenne warriors in 1867 as a sign of respect for their fierce abilities. This is the only museum in the United States dedicated to the Buffalo Soldiers, and performs reenactments, displays exhibits, and gives lectures on African American military history.
- DiverseWorks – DiverseWorks is a contemporary art group founded in 1982. It has become a source for progressive art that addresses aesthetic, cultural, and social material. This museum is dedicated to new and innovative forms of visual, literary, and performing art.
- The Jung Center of Houston – The Jung Center offers contemporary voices in psychology, religion, and the humanities. Discussions center on the meaning of ancient wisdom in the context of personal, cultural, and global contexts. It is the only known facility that equally emphasizes psychological analysis and the expressive arts of dance, bodywork, and music.
- Museum of African American Culture Center – Set up in 2012, the Houston Museum of African American Culture is one of the Houston Museum District’s newest institutions and is dedicated to sharing the history and legacy of Africans and African Americans in Houston and beyond. The multi-million dollar Center is a hub for Houston’s multiculturalism and diversity.
- The Rothko Chapel – The Rothko Chapel brings together religion, art, and architecture. It serves as a pilgrimage stop for students, art lovers, and scholars drawn to its cultural importance as an artistic work of art, a source of research and inspiration, and a gathering place for people of all religious beliefs.
These attractions help to draw countless tourists to Houston and the Museum District, itself. In turn, this part of the city tends to see quite a bit of traffic and congestion. Where there’s congestion, accidents tend to follow. And, avoidable accidents aren’t all that uncommon in the Museum District area of Houston.
Personal Injuries We Handle in the Houston Museum District
At Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers we’re dedicated to helping those who have been injured get their lives back to normal. Our attorneys deal with a variety of personal injury cases in Houston, Texas, including:
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Bicycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Drunk Driving
You can count on us to ensure you get the highest caliber client service and representation. Our track record and reputation are unparalleled, meaning you are hiring the best when you hire us to handle your case.
What Compensation Can I Expect After an Accident in Houston Museum District, TX?
If you have been injured in the Museum District neighborhood of Houston, Texas, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
The award amount can vary, but we are tireless in pursuit of all possible compensation available in your case.
Compensatory awards can be categorized into two buckets: economic and non-economic. Economic awards compensate for financial losses associated with an accident such as:
- Medical costs
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Lost income
- Household services
- Property damage
- Lost business opportunities
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Funeral costs
Non-economic awards are monetary awards for intimate and personal injuries that are more difficult to quantify in dollar amounts:
- Loss of limb
- Loss of one of the five senses
- Loss of mobility in one or more limb or appendages
- Mental anguish
- Loss of cognitive abilities
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of consortium and companionship
The accident has likely affected your life in ways you could not have imagined. That is why we will do everything in our power to bring you the justice you deserve. It is important to understand that Texas has modified comparative negligence rules, which means that sharing most of the blame for an accident can stop you from recovering compensation.
At Brian White & Associates, P.C., we know you are suffering as a result of your injury. Call our Houston personal injury lawyers now for a free consultation with our understanding team of attorneys.
Statute of Limitations for Houston Museum District Personal Injury Cases
The statute of limitations refers to the window of time you have to file a lawsuit and hold negligent parties accountable. The statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Texas is two years, so be sure to contact us today and let Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C., ease your worries. Keep in mind that you may be entitled to compensation and have no time to lose.
Contact Our Houston Museum District Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Our lawyers are leaders in personal injury law, and we will fight to get you the money you deserve. We will navigate the legal maze on your behalf and manage all the issues, so you can focus on getting better. A personal injury can be catastrophic and impact every aspect of your life.
When you hire Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C., you are hiring a team of lawyers who take pride in excellence and integrity. We stay attentive and focused on your case and keep you informed of our progress every step of the way. Give our law office a call or reach out to us online to get started. As with all our cases, your initial consultation is absolutely free.