Personal Injury Resources
- Do I Have to Pay Back My Health Insurance After an Accident?
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer If I’m Submitting a Claim to Insurance?
- Four Things to Look for When Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Handling A Car Accident Case With Amica
- Handling a Car Accident Case with Chubb
- How Do Doctors Bills Get Paid After An Accident?
- How Long Does a Personal Injury Lawsuit Take to Settle?
- The Inside Scoop on How Insurance Companies Will Fight Your Personal Injury Claim
- Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases
- Should I Accept a Settlement Offer from the Insurance Company?
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations and Your Personal Injury Case
- What Are Non-Economic Damages in Texas?
- What Are Punitive Damages in Texas?
- What Does it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Happens If My Claim Wasn’t Enough?
- What Happens If the Insurance Company Underestimates the Cost to Repair My Car?
- What is Negligence?
- What Should I Do if Someone Sues Me After a Car Accident in Texas?
- Will My Personal Injury Case Go to Trial?
Houston, TX Resources
- Houston eGovernment Website – Here you can apply for a job, pay traffic tickets and pay water bills, find out about Houston events and the Mayor’s Office of Special Events, and learn about the City government that serves you.
- Citysearch Houston Site – Review and recommendations from Citysearch on everything Houston. From restaurants to shopping to nightlife.
- Houston Convention & Visitors Information – Tourism, events in Houston, special offers and more.
- Houston Wikipedia page – History and information about the city of Houston, Texas.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.