Houston Eagle Ford Shale Truck Accident Lawyer
Accidents involving Eagle Ford Shale Oil trucks in Houston, Texas, can cause catastrophic personal injuries. If you have been involved in one of these truck accidents, you need a Houston truck accident lawyer who has successfully represented victims seeking compensation for damages.
At Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C., our Houston truck accident attorneys understand these types of accident cases. Our trial lawyers have over 45 years of combined legal experience fighting for the rights of accident victims. Let us use our extensive experience and resources to help you seek the compensation you deserve.
How Our Houston Personal Injury Lawyers Help You After a Truck Accident
The gas boom and oil boom increased the risk of truck accidents in the Eagle Ford Shale Region and San Antonio. An accident involving a commercial vehicle can be devastating for the occupants of the other vehicles. These types of traffic accidents often result in wrongful death and permanent impairments.
You need an accident attorney on your side to protect your rights. At Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C., our Houston personal injury attorneys have experience handling accidents involving tanker trucks.
When you hire our legal team, you can expect us to:
- Immediately begin gathering and preserving evidence to prove the truck driver and other parties are liable for your injuries and damages
- Work with medical experts to document the extent of your injuries
- Consult with and retain experts and accident reconstructionists to prove the truck accident was not your fault
- Document your damages and calculate the correct value of your injury claim
- File all insurance claims and handle all communication and negotiations with the insurance providers
- Prepare and file a personal injury lawsuit and aggressively fight to prove you are entitled to full compensation for all damages
What Are Common Causes of Truck Accidents in the Eagle Ford Shale Region?
The Eagle Ford Shale is the most active gas and oil region in the world. Over 200 rigs are running each day in this region. The region encompasses 30 South Texas counties and is expected to continue to grow. Unfortunately, the region is also the site of an increasing number of commercial truck accidents.
More commercial vehicles on what used to be rural roads has caused more semi-truck accidents in the Eagle Ford Shale Region. Oil and gas companies sometimes hire inexperienced truck drivers and use poorly maintained trucks. Likewise, they often fail to secure loads properly and overload trucks.
These factors combined with poorly maintained roads, reckless truck drivers, speeding, impaired driving, and overcrowded roads, you have a recipe for disaster.
Oil and gas companies are sometimes more concerned with moving larger amounts of product than making sure their 18-wheelers are safe. They are more concerned with profits than hiring experienced truck drivers and enforcing safe driving and hours of service rules.
You shouldn’t have to pay for their carelessness. Contact our injury attorneys today to discuss your truck accident case.
Common Types of Injuries Caused by Eagle Ford Shale Truck Accidents
Eagle Ford Shale truck accidents can cause catastrophic injuries and deaths. These extremely massive, heavy commercial vehicles can easily crush passenger vehicles. As the truck drivers race to get their loads to the final destination, they place everyone on the road in significant danger.
The injuries sustained in an 18-wheeler accident include:
- Severe burns from fires and explosions caused by the collision
- Skull fractures and traumatic brain injuries
- Comas and permanent brain damage
- Multiple broken bones and fractures
- Back and spinal cord injuries, resulting in paralysis
- Soft tissue injuries and nerve damage
- Damage to internal organs and loss of bodily functions
- Amputations and loss of limbs
One of the crucial factors in whether a person survives a commercial truck accident is access to immediate medical care. However, it can take up to an hour or more for emergency responders to reach some of the areas in the Eagle Ford Shale Region. The delay in medical care can have catastrophic results for the accident victims.
Who is Liable for an Eagle Ford Shale Truck Accident?
The gas and oil companies who own these takers and big rigs are often liable for damages caused by a truck accident. Even though the truck driver’s negligence may be the factor that caused the crash, the companies may share in the liability.
Our experienced oil and gas field accident lawyers pursue all parties who might be liable for your damages. We aggressively investigate the cause of the truck accident to identify the factors that led to the crash.
Our goal is to obtain full compensation for all your damages, including:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Loss of income and benefits
- Decreases in earning capacity
- Future costs of medical care and personal care because of permanent impairments
- Physical, emotional, and mental pain and suffering
- Disabilities, scarring, and permanent impairments
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We carefully document each damage to increase the value of your personal injury claim. You deserve fair compensation, especially when oil and gas companies put profits over the safety of the people living and traveling through the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale Region.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Houston Eagle Ford Shale Truck Accident Lawyers
Accident cases involving commercial oil and gas trucks are complicated. You need an experienced Eagle Ford Shale truck accident lawyer to handle your case. Call now for a free consultation with one of our accident lawyers.