Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have suffered an injury in Uptown Houston as the result of an accident caused by another’s negligence, you should be compensated for the suffering and pain you are experiencing.
At Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C., our personal injury lawyers in Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area will stand by your side and help you get justice.
Contact us today at our Houston, TX law office for a free consultation and learn more about how we can assist.
How Brian White & Associates, P.C. Can Help After an Accident in Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area, TX
Being injured in Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area is stressful enough without having to worry about the legal matters. Personal injury is a complicated area of law. Luckily, you do not need to seek financial recovery alone.
Having an experienced personal injury lawyer represent you can be a game changer. The likelihood of a significant financial award greatly increases when you have professional assistance. Hiring a lawyer also means you have the time to recuperate and get back on your feet.
You can rest assured that, at Brian White and Associates, P.C., our personal injury lawyers in the Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area will exceed your expectations. We go to battle for you so you are compensated and receive the justice you are owed. Hiring us means you can have peace of mind, knowing that we have the situation under control on your behalf.
Our Houston personal injury lawyers offer the following services:
- Investigation: We assess your personal injury case before proceeding, so if we take your case, it means we are confident in its likelihood of success.
- Collecting proof: We seek out evidence of negligence on the part of those who caused your accident. Among the material we gather are hospital and medical records, police accounts, photographic evidence, and accounts from any witnesses.
- Discovery: We talk to key persons involved in your case, including witnesses and experts so we are sure to have all the data required.
- Expert Consultation: We have the financial resources to bring renowned experts on board so they can testify on your behalf.
- Negotiating: Insurance companies and opposing counsel will not always be cooperative in finding the truth and ensuring justice is served. We know how to manage these situations and we will handle all the negotiating so you get the best possible deal.
- Litigating: If you do not receive a reasonable and fair deal from the insurance company, we are prepared to put your case in front of a jury. Attorney Brian White is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. This is a testament to his experience and skill as a trial lawyer who gets results for his clients.
Our personal injury lawyers handle everything and are laser-focused on getting you full compensation. We never stop working towards that goal. We fight to get you everything you deserve to make up for what you suffered and to ensure you are made whole.
We will sit down with you at our law office for a free consultation. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you if you have been involved in an accident in the Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area.
What is Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area Like?
Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area is an upscale area of Houston, located alongside Memorial Park and flanked by the world-famous Galleria. The area boasts residences designed by renowned architects, as well as high-end shops for the fashionable of Houston. Every day brings 200,000 people into the area, whether for work in one of the corporate high rises, to stay in one of the 7800 hotel rooms, or simply to shop and dine.
Hailed as a premier business district, commercial office space in Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area is spread across 26 million square feet, making up about 13% of Houston’s total office space. The area is always improving and growing, including adding new parks and green spaces.
One of Uptown’s most popular locations is known as The Galleria, which is the largest mall in Texas and one of the top ten largest malls in the United States. The Galleria hosts a number of high-end designer boutiques, including:
- Louis Vuitton
- Kate Spade
- Ralph Lauren
In addition to the high-end boutiques, a number of major employers are headquartered in Uptown Houston, including:
- Dow Chemical
- Marathon Oil Corporation
- Bechtel Corporation
- Cambridge Energy Research Associates, Inc.
- Clear Channel Communications
- Datacert, Inc.
- Goodman Global Group, Inc.
- Spectra Energy
- Stewart Information Services Corporation
- TeleCheck International, Inc.
Uptown Houston is one of the largest business districts outside a historic core in the United States.
History of Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area
Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area boomed along with Houston during the 1970s and early 1980s, with mid-rise office buildings beginning to appear. The landmark Williams Tower, (known as the Transco Tower until 1999), was built during an era when energy companies were highly profitable and sought impressive, monumental structures to reflect their stature and power.
Facts about Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area
Some interesting highlights about Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area:
- Home to the Williams Tower Park and Fountain
- Uptown’s Class A office annual occupancy rate is 90%
- Location of approximately 2,000 companies
- Nearly 10% of Houston’s total hotel rooms
- More than 180,000 residents within a three-mile radius
- The median age of an Uptown resident is 36.5 years
- Houston’s first designated scenic district
- Average household income exceeds $106,000
- The Galleria hosts more than 30 million visitors annually
In such a dynamic and vibrant area that attracts so many people each day, accidents sometimes happen. That is where we can help.
Personal Injuries We Handle in the Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area
At Brian White & Associates, P.C., we want to help those who have suffered a personal injury get their lives back on track. We have dedicated ourselves to ensuring our clients can return to their pre-injury status to the greatest extent possible.
We manage an array of personal injury cases in the Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area, including:
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Bicycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Drunk Driving
Depend on us to ensure you get exceptional service and are represented by skilled attorneys who know how to get the job done. Hire our team, and you will benefit from our experience and reputation.
What Compensation Can I Expect After an Accident in Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area, TX?
If you have been injured in Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area, you may be entitled to financial compensation. The specifics in your case will weigh heavily in determining the award amount you could receive, but our skill at negotiating compensation will have some bearing as well.
You may be entitled to compensation for financial losses associated with an accident such as:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages
- Household needs
- Damage to property
- Job or business opportunity loss
- Daily expenses
These are considered economic awards. Non-economic awards are also financial, but they capture injuries that may not be easily calculated. These include:
- Scarring on skin
- Mental distress
- Limb loss
- Loss of consortium and companionship
- Loss of one or more of the five senses
- Loss or limitation of mobility
- Loss of intellectual capacity
- Emotional distress
Texas is a modified comparative negligence state, which means that sharing more than 50% of the blame will mean that a financial recovery is off the table. Sharing some – but not most – of the blame will limit your final take-home award. We’ll defend you at every turn and work to get you all compensation you deserve.
Your injury has no doubt affected your quality of life in unimaginable ways. We understand the predicament you are in, and that is why we go after justice for you.
You are suffering. At Brian White & Associates, P.C., our goal is to help ease that pain. Contact us, and our Houston personal injury lawyers will consult with you at no charge..
Statute of Limitations for Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area Personal Injury Cases
The statute of limitations is the period of time in which you must bring your claim forward. If you want to hold the responsible parties to account, you have to act quickly. For cases involving a personal injury, the statute of limitations in Texas is two years. Call Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C., now so you do not lose precious time.
Contact Our Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area Personal Injury Lawyers Now
An unexpected injury in Uptown Houston/The Galleria Area of Houston, TX can be catastrophic and impact every aspect of your life. As leaders in personal injury law, we know how to handle all the twists and turns that can arise in a personal injury lawsuit. With your case in our hands, all you have to do is keep your mind on getting better.
Hire Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C., and trust your case to us. We take the utmost pride in our success and your case will receive the same exceptional treatment we have a reputation for providing to all of our clients. Give our law office a call or reach out to us online for a free consultation today.